KSE 6:1 Steering Gear Box
700 Series Fast Ratio Sportsman Steering Box
KSE Racing Products’ new fast ratio 700 Series Sportsman steering box was developed to help simplify and improve performance of current circle track steering systems. The new steering box features an OE remanufactured 3-bolt housing, anodized billet aluminum side cover and bottom plate, and refinished internal rack piston / screw assembly with 6:1 ratio available.
Positive, More Consistent Feel
Designed to eliminate the need for steering quickeners and additional steering column u-joints, the new steering box provides increased driver response and improved track feedback. With tuned servo valve / torsion bar combinations and 100% performance dyno testing by KSE’s steering experts, our high quality steering boxes are built to provide the racer with positive, more consistent feel.
Product Features & Benefits• New 6:1 Ratio Precision Internal Components
• Remanufactured and Zinc Finished OE 3-Bolt Housing
• Tuned Servo Valve & Torsion Bar Combinations
• Stub Input Spline Available In 3/4”-30 or 13/16”-36
• -6 JIC Hydraulic Fittings Included
• 100% Performance Dyno Tested
• Legal In All Major Modified Sanctions (IMCA, UMP, USMTS/USRA)
• Manufactured & Built In The USA